App | Old Version | 中文 |


Learn more about the different types of Chinese visa for foreign nationals, how to apply, and answers to frequently asked questions.


The regions in which foreigners can travel are divided into four categories in China.


Foreigners who accept a job in China should apply for a Foreign Employment Permit. Senior-level employees should also apply for a Foreign Expert Certificate.


This section features information to help visitors planning a trip to China.


More opinions received online

A program to seek public opinions online on the government work report received over 400,000 responses.

Major step in medical reform

The State Council issued a circular to promote medical treatment partnerships, a major step in the medical reform.

Higher quality innovation in 2016

China’s innovation and startups have undergone a stable and higher-quality growth, according to a top Chinese think tank.


China, New Zealand begin negotiations on upgrading FTA

The first round of negotiations for an upgrade to the China-New Zealand free trade agreement (FTA) is scheduled to begin on April 25 in Beijing, according to a statement on the website of the Ministry of Commerce.


China to crack down on illegal cooking oil

The State Council issued a guideline to establish a long-term mechanism to crack down on illegal cooking oil.

Work safety panel members reshuffled

The State Council has decided to reshuffle the members of its Work Safety Committee, with Ma Kai remaining its director.